FOR YOUR BABY TO STAY COOL!
How it works?
The gel absorbs the excess of heat from baby’s body and provides a cooling sensation in exchange. The process will regulate and keep baby at the right temperature during hot weather. The cooling process will work continuously during 3 to 4 hours, it is a sustainable process which will regenerate it self after resting for 1-2 hours.
- Self-Cooling gel mat, no power supply needed,
- Do not place in the freezer.
- Fits any baby strollers.
- Keeping baby’s body at the right temperature
- Anti – Fungus polycotton fabric
- Easy wash by hands
- Storing at tempered rooms
The gel used in BébéFolie cooling mats has been tested by an accredited laboratory. It is guaranteed 100 % safe:
- Water 80 %
- Sodium Polyacrylate: This is a super-absorbent polymer usually used in baby’s diapers. It turns liquid water into a slush-like solid substance. Technically speaking, the polymer absorbs from 500 to 1,000 times its own weight in water. Safe and amazing
- Glycerin: It is widely used in the food industry as a sweetener and humectant and in pharmaceutical formulations. Glycerin has three hydroxyl groups that are responsible for its solubility in water and its hygroscopic nature.
- Methylparaben: This is a preservative which is usually used in cosmetic or food industry.