With versatility at the core of the Natty collection, we've created a range of kids' beds with unique functionality that allows them to adapt to suit your family's changing needs. The Natty Guarded Single Bed starts off life as a modern two-toned single bed with guarded sides; these sides can later be removed as the child grows and no longer needs them.
We've used a combination of our signature solid wood (Australian Araucaria) and engineered timber to create a stylish and contemporary look. With guarded sides, you'll have peace of mind that your child is safe and secure in this stylish kids' single bed.
- The Natty Guarded Single Bed is crafted from a combination of Australian/New Zealand pine timber, and engineered timber
- Modern two-tone design.
- Requires standard Australian single bed mattresses (188cm x 92cm), sold separately.
- Distance from base to top of guarded side measures approximately 36cm. It is recommended that the mattress thickness does not exceed 18cm.
- Features a handy bedside tray for easy access to items.
- Guarded side can be removed.
- Can later be converted to a loft or bunk bed - requires separate purchase of the BK-NACSV22 (loft legs + ladder) and/or BK-TICK (bottom bunk) conversion kits
- Packed flat for easy home assembly.
|Materials & finish
Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood with laminate & sustainably sourced Australian/New Zealand pine timber with a water based paint. Base slats use LVL timber.
Tested to carry 100kg static weight.
Great solution for kids transitioning out of the cot, as guarded sides prevent accidental tumbles out of bed. Guarded sides can later be removed.
Height: 73.5cm | Width: 99.6cm | Length: 199.4cm
Fits standard Australian Single Size mattress ~ 188cm x 90cm.
Box 1: H: 107.7cm | W: 64.6cm | L: 10.9cm | Weight: 23.6kg
Box 2: H: 202.2cm | W: 50.7cm | L: 10.4cm | Weight: 23kg
Box 3: H: 45.2cm | W: 18.6cm | L: 12.4cm | Weight: 2.9kg
Box 4: H: 41cm | W: 17cm | L: 5cm | Weight: 2.2kg
Requires assembly. Assembly guide
Can later be converted to a loft bed or bunk bed through the purchase of the BK-NACSV22 conversion kit (for the loft legs + ladder) and the BK-TICK conversion kit (for the bottom bunk)
Comes with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty that can be extended to a 5 year warranty by registering your product here. If there are any issues with your item, you can lodge a warranty claim here.