Our truly multi-functional Tidy Bassinet is well deserving of its name - offering multiple practical functions in a classically understated design. As a bassinet, the perforated mesh basket allows for optimum breathability and visibility - ideal for keeping in the parents' bedroom during those early stages.
The ergonomically designed Tidy Tray can be used for storage underneath the bassinet mesh or placed on top for use as a changing station. When no longer required for sleeping, the bassinet basket can be moved to the bottom for toy storage, or totally removed and replaced with additional Tidy Trays to create unique shelving.
- Meets CHOICE's strict safety standards with a 100% pass rate
- Adjustable safety strap can be tightened as baby grows to provide additional support in case of any flex in the base
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timberMinimalistic design to match any room decor
- Perforated, washable mesh fabric basket for maximum airflow and visibilityIncludes foam mattress with removable cover
- Ergonomically designed storage tray can be used in 3 positions (1 is supplied while additional trays can be purchased separately). Comes with 1 easy-to-clean, waterproof polyurethane foamtidy tray pad.
- Durable wheels for ease of movement around the home
- Complete modularity allowing multiple practical functions once baby moves to a full size cot eg.changing table, laundry basket, toy storage and bathroom storage
|Materials & finish
Bassinet frame crafted from sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata timber. Base uses a plastic grid. Mesh basket made of polyester. Mattress cover is polycotton, and mattress inner is foam. Tray is made of a hard plastic, and comes with a waterproof polyurethane foam tray pad.
There are no Australian/New Zealand safety standards for bassinets; however, Boori endeavours to follow CHOICE safety guidelines. Complies with European safety standards BS EN 1130-1/-2:1996. Bassinet mesh basket includes an adjustable strap for extra support in case of any flex in the base.
Recommended for newborn to ~6 months; however, maximum age depends on the baby. It is recommended that once the baby starts to roll around or are able to sit up, that they are transitioned to a cot. Bassinet can later be used as a change table, or can be used as a storage hamper and shelf.
Height: 80cm | Width: 50cm | Length: 85cm
Depth of mesh basket (without mattress): 30cm
H: 96cm | W: 60cm | L: 22cm | Weight: 12kg
Requires assembly. View assembly guide.
Comes with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty that can be extended to a 5 year warranty by registering your product here. If there are any issues with your item, you can lodge a warranty claim here.