Compact and light, our rechargeable portable baby bottle warmer is perfect not just for outings but as a home warmer, replacing the need to have multiple warmers. Simply screw in your bottle (fits all major brands – see details below) and the warmer will quickly and safely heat the bottle evenly and fast. In fact, it’s the fastest portable warmer on the market, up to 50% faster than other brands.
- Fits all major brands (adaptors sold separately. Philips Avent, Minbie bottles don't need an adaptor)
- Simply press the power button to warm to a safe temperature in minutes. (Example: warms a 120ml room temperature bottle to 37 degrees in 5.5 minutes).
- Select from 39, 42 or 45 degrees Celsius.
- Once it reaches the correct temperature, it will regulate and hold the temperature.
- Can connect to mains power to use as a home warmer and conserve the battery.
- Can be used whilst plugged in to provide parents with a bottle that is ready any time of day or night. (3A/5V power adaptor required)
- Large 3 x 2000mAh battery capacity can warm up to 5 bottles in one charge. (refer to "warming times" image in FAQ's for more details).
- Even if the battery runs out you can simply connect the warmer to a usb power bank.
- Heats evenly and safely ensuring no hot spots.
- Light and compact, fits snugly into the pocket of your nappy bag.
- Warms the bottle up then keeps its warm.
- Great for home use, flights, car trips and outings.
- Product size: 78x78x95mm
- Product weight: 230 grams
- Battery size: 3x2000mAh
- Rated power 28W
- Voltage: 12V
- Certifications: Conforms to AU/NZS standards - C-Tick tested.
What’s in the box?
- Portable Bottle Warmer with inbuilt Lithium Ion Battery.
- USB Charging Cable
- Spare seal ring
- Silicone dust cover.
- Instruction Manual
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
* Note: To connect the portable warmer to mains power, you will need a usb power adaptor min 3A/5V)
Q. What bottles can this fit?
A. The warmer will fit Avent bottles without an adaptor. Additional adaptors are available for bottles including Cherub Baby, Medela, Tommee Tippee, Dr Browns Narrow Neck, Dr Browns Wide Neck, Pigeon Narrow Neck, NUK wide neck, NUK Super Wide Neck, Pigeon, Spectra, Unimom, MAM.
Q. Whats the difference between the Anywhere Warmer and Anywhere Warmer Pro?
The Anywhere Warmer is smaller and more compact but has a smaller battery, whilst the Pro version is larger but doesn't use adaptors (you don't connect your bottle to it). The Pro version heats liquids faster and will heat more from one charge. Check here for the summary:
Q. Can it overheat my bottle?
A. The warmer is designed to hold and regulate at the correct temperature you have set, therefore avoiding any chance of overheating.
Q. How long does it take to heat a bottle?
A. There are many varying factors including the volume of liquid in the bottle and how cold it is. It will heat in as fast as 4 minutes anywhere up to 12 minutes (large cold bottle).
Q. Can it warm breast milk?
A. Yes, it’s perfectly safe to warm up breast milk with the Anywhere Portable Warmer. As with any warmer and from our own experience it’s a lot less stressful to warm the bottle in advance of a feed.
Q. Is it safe and permitted to take on an aeroplane?
A. Absolutely. In fact it’s a major reason this product was invented. It can go with you on your carry on luggage for both domestic and international flights so you have the peace of mind of having a warm bottle at the ready throughout your flight. Just be careful when attaching the bottle through any turbulence!
Q. How many bottles should the warmer heat from one charge?
A. There are many factors that can affect how many bottles the warmer can heat from one charge. These include:
- The type of bottle (narrow neck takes more time/power to heat).
- How cold the bottle is
- How much liquid is in the bottle
- If the battery is fully charged
- The length of time you have owned the product
Refer to the heating reference table for a good indication of power needed bearing in mind the longer it takes to heat the bottle, the fewer bottles can be heated in one charge. Our real life tests show the warmer can heat 6 x 60ml bottles from room temperature to 37 degrees celsius.
A great feature of this warmer is that you can take a power bank (QC 3.0 are best) along with you on day trips should you need to charge the warmer whilst out and about.
If you wanted to run the warmer for longer (say for home use at night) then connect the USB cable to a usb power adaptor (at least 3A/5V) to connect to mains power.