0000: Chest 17 cm, Length 52 cm.
To fit: Weight 2-5 kg, Height 55 cm, Size 0000
0-3M: Chest 20 cm, Length 60 cm.
To fit: Weight 3-6 kg, Height 62 cm, Size 000
3-6M: Chest 23 cm, Length 70 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-8 kg, Height 62-68 cm, Size 00
6-12M: Chest 26 cm, Length 76 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-10 kg, Height 68-76 cm, Size 0
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
2. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
3. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.