2 Pack Roll: Sheet Size 46 cm x 183 cm
3 Pack Roll: Sheet Size 46 cm x 183 cm
HOW TO USE
1. Measure the width and length of your window.
2. Add 2CM to each measurement and cut sheets to appropriate size. This will ensure you don't accidentally under-cut and end up with a gap.
2. Using a spray bottle or a damp cloth, apply water to the window.
3. Peel the blockout from the storage sheet.
4. Gently apply the shiny side of the blockout to the window at the desired height, and smooth the rest of the sheet down with your hand or a credit card.
Air bubbles? Don’t stress, simply peel off and apply again.
How to Remove: Gently remove the sheet by peeling it towards you, away from the window. You can fold or roll for storage to be reused again and again. Ensure blind and window are both clean when reapplying.
Tip: For windows with direct sunlight for most of the day the Window Blockout needs to work a little harder to stick to the window. We recommend to cut the blockouts a few cms more than what is needed. These steps will ensure that light doesn't sneak through any gaps & the blockouts stay on the window. Additionally, apply more water to the window prior to placing the Window Blockout.