- A barrier cream for nappy rash is the best way to prevent irritation
- We use Zinc as the base for this cream to provide protection for the skin
- Piroctone Olamine is an anti-yeast ingredient to keep the irritation under control
- Made with natural oils like Jojoba, Sunflower, Evening Primrose & Olive Oil
- Soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Allantoin to care for bubs behind
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
As all parents know, babies often get sensitive skin around the nappy area. This can be caused by either a reaction to urea, or yeast. Moving around as much as they tend to doesn’t help the situation much either. The introduction of a barrier cream could help soothe this and we think Zinc does the trick.
But we wanted to make something more than just a barrier cream so we added in a whole bunch of goodness to this cream to help care for the tender area and help it along with lovely soothing and anti-yeast ingredients to address the cause, not just the symptoms.
As a parent, our formulator knows just how careful all parents are as to what goes on their child's skin. That’s why he created the baby range when his own kids came along. For more information about baby skin problems click here.
Tip: Also suitable for dribble rash.