A safe, close and cosy sleep place for your baby
The only bedside crib-to-cot system from birth to beyond and with its stylish design and focus on breathability, the Shnuggle Air is truly a breath of fresh air.
Give your little one a safe, close and cosy night’s sleep from birth to beyond. The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib allows you and baby to sleep close to each other but without sharing the same bed, helping to grow your bond and giving your baby the reassurances and comfort, they need from having you close by.
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib has been designed with breathability at its core. The dual-view, mesh sides help to maximise airflow as well as allowing you to keep a watchful eye on baby. The hypo-allergenic fibre mattress is 50%** more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating.
As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as zip down sides to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night-time feeding and changing essentials. Designed to attach securely to your bed, the crib can also be used as a standalone crib to be set a little further away from you when baby gets a bit older and is ready to transition to their nursery.
With our Cot Conversion Kit (sold separately) simply transform the crib into a stylish cot, providing a safe and comfortable sleeping space for your little one right up until 2 years old or when they reach a height of 89cm or start to attempt to climb out of the cot. Providing baby with the same familiar and safe sleeping environment as the crib helps to ease their transition to cot which can sometimes be an unsettling time. The cot has the same focus on breathability and comfort as the crib with its large dual-view mesh sides and uniquely designed Air-Flow mattress (sold separately). Its soft padded sides prevents little arms and legs from getting tangled in cot bars and has fabrics which are completely removable and washable.
**Vs PU foam mattresses. Tested to BS EN ISO 9237-1995 for air permeability
Size: 94l x 56w x 68.5 – 83h (cm)
Mattress Size: 83 x 50 x 3 (cm)
- Dual-view, breathable mesh sides
- Gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux
- Breathable, hypo-allergnic fibre mattress
- Zip down side for easy access during the night
- Storage hammock
- 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43cm – 64cm)
- Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames***
- Baby safe, hypo-allergenic fabrics
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Bedside Crib suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg
- Conversion kit from crib to toddler cot (sold separately) and suitable from 0-2 years (or when baby reaches a height of 89cm or starts to climb out)
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used for bedside sleeping or as a standalone crib
- Crib tested to British Safety Standard EN 1130
***The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width.