The Silicone Palm Teether is the perfect tool for little ones starting to teethe. Its easy-to-hold shape and soft silicone teething parts are thin enough to fit in your baby's mouth while still providing relief.
The ridged design helps to develop your baby's motor and play skills while providing safe, soothing relief from aching gums and new teeth. You can also chuck our Palm Teether in the freezer to provide added cooling relief!
Dimensions: Approx. 8.8 x 7.8cm
- Made of 100% food grade silicone that's safe for little mouths to suck and chew on, just like a bottle teat!
- Soft, flexible and durable for rough little hands.
- Easy-grip ring design for your baby to promote hand-eye coordination.
- Raised ridges on the fingertips massage your child's teeth and gums.
- Colours in fingertips stimulates sensory development and fine motor skills.
- Can be frozen to provide added relief.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Easy care - just boil to sterilise!
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 3 months and up.
Cleaning & Care
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Check product condition regularly - replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.