Tripp Trapp Chair - Limited Edition Ash Wood ™
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the iconic Tripp Trapp chair. Designed in Norway by Peter Opsvik, and launched in 1972, millions of children around the world have since enjoyed a seat at the table. To celebrate the milestone of the chair that grows with the child, Stokke is proud to offer a truly exceptional, limited edition anniversary collection.
See 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Classic Cushion here.
- Premium Ash Wood
The swirled marble effect of Ash wood creates a unique pattern for each chair, ensuring that every chair is one-of-a- kind; just like you and your child. Chosen for its high quality and rich look, the densely veined wood of the ash tree reveals multi-dimensional rings in both pale and deep tones.
- Like a piece of Art
Quality artisanship lies in precision and detailing. In this spirit, Stokke has put a great deal of extra thought into our Ash Limited Edition chairs to make something memorable. Lending to the exclusivity of the chair, each Tripp Trapp® chair has its own number engraved.
- Laser engraved anniversary logo
The engraved logo makes the Ash Limited Edition chairs extra memorable. A forever piece of nature in your home, the Tripp Trapp chair can be used for a lifetime and for generations to come.
- Limited edition
This exceptional and unique limited edition Tripp Trapp chair is available in limited quantities. Designed to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the chair that grows with the child.
Comfort & Design
- Made with premium ash wood
- Focus on sustainability: Using both parts of the ash wood log
- Features a laser engraved anniversary logo
- Each chair is engraved with a number, like a piece of art
- Special 50th Anniversary Packaging
- Includes a guide for positioning of seat and footplate according to age
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Optional baby set (includes an integrated five-point safety harness) available for purchase separately to turn this chair into a Highchair configuration
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates
When used as a chair for adults (or teenagers) we recommend to:
- Remove the seat plate and use the foot plate as seat plate, on groove 4.
- Remove the lower metal bar.
- Add adult cushion for comfort and style.
This is the way Peter Opsvik has intended the chair to be used for adults, since he invented Tripp Trapp in 1972.
What's Included −